From our office in Grant Street, Inverness, Merkinch Technology Centre provides flexible office service support to individuals and companies within Inverness and the Highland region. Our professional and friendly staff are always keen to advise and help you.
We offer internet access to the general public. No need to book your place, it works on a first come, first served basis and you are only limited by the time within our office opening hours. Internet access costs are charged by the hour. An initial cost of £1.00 is charged for any period up to half an hour, then £1.50 up to the first hour. Costs are then set at £1.50 for any period up to every hour.
High resolution, full colour photocopying, on A4 or A3, is available to our customers from our office too as is scanning.
Merkinch Technology Centre understand how to create, run and support your administration needs. Our office services include:
- Affordable and reliable internet access - £1.00 minimum charge (½ hour).
- Desktop publishing and logo design.
- Database and spreadsheet design.
- Typing services from a single page to complete manuscripts - Starting from £4.00 for a single A4 page.
- Photocopying/Printing A4/A3 - Starting from 10p per single A4 B/W copy.
- Faxing - Starting from £1.00.
- Laminating, binding and folding - Starting from £1.00.
- Desktop Publishing services, poster and leaflet design - Minimum charge £6.00.
- Professional CV preparation - Minimum charge £6.00.
- Scanning - Starting from 50p per scan.
- DVD / CD Writing - Starting from £2.50.
For typing, design and desktop publishing jobs that are required on the same day, a surcharge of £5.00 will be added to the final price.
Merkinch Enterprise is our umbrella organisation which also covers other provisions such as Fliperz Day Care Centre, National Lottery, Awards for All Scotland, funded community training and our community newsletter, the Merkinch News & Views. Further information about Merkinch Enterprise can be found here: Merkinch Enterprise
- Monday to Thursday 8.50am - 4.50pm
- Friday - 8.50am - 4.30pm
- Closed weekends